Customized hydrographic films printe customized design on water transfer printing films
Customzied hydrographic films,after paid,pls send us your design documents in Ai format to My EMAIL: email@example.com
The width of customzied films is 50cm or 100cm。 The usage same as normal printed hydro dipping film, just need weaker activator B.(we can provide formular if request） The shipping by air，cost 7-15 days arrive you. Any questions,welcome to contact me ,Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Add to cart
1. Cut printed film to size needed and then remove the clear backer.
2. The film is then placed on the water, printed side up.
3. Recommended water temperature is 90° F (25-32° C).
4. Film should be put well on the water for 60-75 seconds.
5. Spray with activator. this activator is special formula for this printed film, so you can buy it with the film from my company or you use the weaker activator than normal.
6. After hydro dipping object, the PVA film is removed by rinsing with water. Warm water speeds up PVA removal, but temperature should not exceed 120° F to be sure the image is not removed during rinsing.
7. After object is rinsed, the surface should no longer feel slimy
8. After rinsed allow object to dry completely.
9. Apply your favorite clear coat for surface protection.
• Blank PVA film should be stored between 68°-75° F.
• It is suggested for relative humidity levels to be between 45-60%.