Customized hydrographic films printe customized design on water transfer printing films
80.00 - 250.00
Customzied hydrographic films,after paid,pls send us your design documents in Ai format to My EMAIL: email@example.com
The width of customzied films is 50cm or 100cm。 The usage same as normal printed hydro dipping film, just need weaker activator B.(we can provide formular if request） The shipping by air，cost 7-15 days arrive you. Any questions,welcome to contact me ,Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Cut printed film to size needed and then remove the clear backer.
2. The film is then placed on the water, printed side up.
3. Recommended water temperature is 90° F (25-32° C).
4. Film should be put well on the water for 60-75 seconds.
5. Spray with activator. this activator is special formula for this printed film, so you can buy it with the film from my company or you use the weaker activator than normal.
6. After hydro dipping object, the PVA film is removed by rinsing with water. Warm water speeds up PVA removal, but temperature should not exceed 120° F to be sure the image is not removed during rinsing.
7. After object is rinsed, the surface should no longer feel slimy
8. After rinsed allow object to dry completely.
9. Apply your favorite clear coat for surface protection.
• Blank PVA film should be stored between 68°-75° F.
• It is suggested for relative humidity levels to be between 45-60%.
Water Transfer Printing (also known as hydrograghics, immersion printing, and 3d cubic printing) is a surface decorating process where elaborate graphics like wood grain, carbon fiber, camouflage, geometrical designs, etc… are applied to a 3-D product surface.
The Water Transfer Printing process is extensively used to decorate items that range from entire all-terrain vehicles and car dashboards to small items like bike helmets or other automotive trim.
Films can be applied to all types of substrates including plastic, fiberglass, wood, ceramics, and metal. For the most part, if the item can be dipped in water, the hydro-graphic process can be used.
The process utilizes a water-soluble film that contains the printed patterns. The film dissolves in the water and leaves the ink on the surface.
In the typical process, the item to be printed is first coated with a primer or an adhesion promoter.
Hydro Dipping Processing service
TSAUTOP Hydro dipping factory equipped all automatic hydro dipping production line and anti-static dust-free workshop for high quality products.Our dipping masters have many years of professional dipping experience, and can formulate professional and cost-effective transfer solutions according to products.
1. Clearing the surface of items
2. Surface treatment & base coat;
4. Spraying activator
5. Hydro Dipping
6. Flushing residue
9. Top coat
MOQ: 10 square meters of each design if in stock and 50 meters of each design if out of stock.
Packing: One design in a poly-bag,outside hard shipping carton.
Shipping Way: UPS/DHL/FEDEX/TNT/E-PACKET
Storage: 20-25 c° and 50% humidity in sealed package
WHAT CAN TSAUTOP DO FOR YOU
More than 20,000 designs for your choose,and popular films are in stock whenever you need it
And we can also print customized personal design film as your request,
HYDRO DIPPING MACHINE
All machine CE certification
To start and expand your dipping business
WATER TRANSFER PRINTING SERVICE
If you are manufacturing some blank item in China and want to do water transfer printing, you can ship some sample to my factory, please pack them as tightly as possible securely wrapped and padded, to ensure no damage when shipping. Our Custom Water Transfer Printing Process is very durable! We use only the highest grade materials.