1. Print on the coated side of the film. Coated side has a matte appearance.
2. When you print the blank hydrographics film, please set the pre and post platform temperature at 50℃ that ensure the film dry quickly.
3.Since using ECO solvent ink on the coated side, so please set the print speed at 8pass or 12pass which ensure the pattern sharp and clear,and dry quickly.So it can print hydrographics film 2-4sqm/hour .But the printed film can be stored long time without spraying activator A.
4.This printed film don't need spray a light coat of lacquer, or fixative, to printed side of film . You can use it directly after printing in 15days.
1. Cut printed film to size needed and then remove the clear backer.
2. The film is then placed on the water, printed side up.
3. Recommended water temperature is 90° F (25-32° C).
4. Film should dwell on the water for 60-75 seconds.
5. Spray with activator B. this activator is special formula for this printed film, so you can buy it with the film from my company or you use the weaker activator than normal.
6. After hydro dipping object, the PVA film is removed by rinsing with water. Warm water speeds up PVA removal, but temperature should not exceed 120° F
to be sure the image is not removed during rinsing.
7. After object is rinsed, the surface should no longer feel slimy, so you need to wash it with pure water again until the surface isn't slimy.
Please rinse the object with a highpresure rinsing station for a longer period of time.
8. After PVA removal, allow object to dry completely.
9. Apply your favorite clear coat for surface protection.
• Blank PVA film should be stored between 68°-75° F.
• It is suggested for relative humidity levels to be between 45-60%.
Water Transfer Printing (also known as hydrograghics, immersion printing, and 3d cubic printing) is a surface decorating process where elaborate graphics like wood grain, carbon fiber, camouflage, geometrical designs, etc… are applied to a 3-D product surface.
The Water Transfer Printing process is extensively used to decorate items that range from entire all-terrain vehicles and car dashboards to small items like bike helmets or other automotive trim.
Films can be applied to all types of substrates including plastic, fiberglass, wood, ceramics, and metal. For the most part, if the item can be dipped in water, the hydro-graphic process can be used.
The process utilizes a water-soluble film that contains the printed patterns. The film dissolves in the water and leaves the ink on the surface.
In the typical process, the item to be printed is first coated with a primer or an adhesion promoter.
12 Steps of complete dipping process
1. Clearing the surface of items
2. Surface treatment & base coat;
4. Spraying activator
5. Hydro Dipping
6. Flushing residue
9. Top coat
MOQ: 10 square meters of each design if in stock and 50 meters of each design if out of stock.
Packing: One design in a poly-bag,outside hard shipping carton.
Shipping Way: UPS/DHL/FEDEX/TNT/E-PACKET
Storage: 20-25 c° and 50% humidity in sealed package
WHAT CAN TSAUTOP DO FOR YOU
More than 20,000 designs for your choose,and popular films are in stock whenever you need it
The minimum order request 10 square meter each film.